Onion Brie | Bacon Marmalade| Grilled Crostini | Crostini Recipes
Onion Brie | Bacon Marmalade| Grilled Crostini | Crostini Recipes. Fire up your Louisiana Grill for this amazing appetizer recipe. This crostini is perfect for every event; from a casual get-together to a formal dinner gathering.
Bare’s Stove and Spa is proud to offer a variety of bbq’s for every application, size and skill level. Bare's is open for your convenience Monday-Saturday.
1. Prepare by pre-warming your Louisiana Grill to 200F.
2. When the grill is preheated, set strips of bacon on the grates. Grill the bacon until it’s crisp, then remove from the grill and set aside.
3. Next, in a grill saucepan over low heat add in the onions and salt. Stirring occasionally cook the onions until they are softened. Now, take the cooked bacon and cut into small pieces. Place the bacon pieces into the saucepan, stirring often cook the mixture until there is very little liquid.
4. Once the onions are lightly browned, remove from the grill and set to the side to cool. Meanwhile, slice the brie and baguette.
5. Place slices of the brie on the pieces of baguette. Cook the baguette and bried on the Louisiana Grill until the brie is melted. Remove from grill, top with bacoon marmalade mixture and serve.
Bacon Crie Crostini. (n.d.). Retrieved February 21, 2018, from https://www.louisiana-grills.com/bacon,-onion---brie-crostini.html